Friday, April 04, 2008

21


This was a fun movie! The characters were interesting, although the main character, Jim Sturgess who plays Ben Campbell, the card counting genius tended to nearly mumble and stumble through his lines. I mean I get that he is this shy, nerdy, MIT geek and his social skills are somewhat lacking, but I was sitting there saying to my self; "Self...I could play this role better than him!"
Not that he did a bad job, in fact it was outstanding, I just wish that I could have been there. You definitely get caught up in the excitement, the glitz, and the thrill that is Vegas. Of course Kevin Spacey was excellent as usual in his role as the ring leader of the card counting posse. Kate Bosworth plays the love interest, Jill.

So cash your chips in for a chicken dinner and check out 21.

No comments: