Thursday, November 27, 2008

Transporter 3


I really like Jason Statham (Frank Martin), his accent, his fighting, his charm. (No I don't want to date him) I loved Transporter One and Two. I thought it was a fresh type of action flick, with great fight and chase scenes, not to mention Statham's dry wit.

So of course I was excited when I saw they were making a third movie in the series. Unfortunately as most sequels do, it fell a bit short on the delivery. The plot was just so so and the lead girl (Natalya Rudakova) was a bit "scary." They tried to up the action ante by doing ridiculously impossible stunts and that just made it worse.

Still being a fan of the first two films, I had to see it and support the sequel. Hopefully they will call it a wrap and let Jason move on new projects. So I recommend checking out Transporter 3 at the rental place or Netflix it!

No comments: