Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Too Many DVDs?

Do you collect DVDs? Do you loan them to friends and family? I know people that have to have every season of their favorite show, every blockbuster movie, and every comedy that comes out on DVD. That's hundreds of DVDs piling up.

I mostly collect the big action, sci-fi, and fantasy films. I like to track my collection with Movie Organizer. It's a free program and its quick and easy to use. It will use your internet connection to automatically search and load all the details about the movie, like actors, run time, and genre.

And my favorite feature....You can mark a movie as loaned. You can give it the name of the person that borrowed your movie and the date they borrowed it! Very handy for slacker relatives.

Check it out at movieorganizer.com
Good Times!

No comments: