Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In the News

Holeee Crap! My Name is Earl was so funny last night. I haven't liked a sit com this much since Boston Common, starring Anthony Clark. LOST is on tonight, oh yeah!

After watching Earl and The Office I was quickly returned to reality when I switched over to the news and saw the sad story of yet another school shooting.
A 15 year old Campbell County student brought a gun to school. When confronted by school officials, he shot them. Killing an assistant principal and wounding the principal and another teacher. Why? Why after all the recent school shootings are kids still taking guns to school? I don't get it. I guess it will be endlessly debated, that its the parents fault, its the video games fault, its prayer being taken out of school's fault. But the bottom line is, I doubt this will ever be resolved.

I can only pray that my boys will never be involved in such an incident. On either side, giving or receiving.

No comments: