Monday, November 28, 2005

Super Cool

I love movies and I love super heroes. So put the two together and you have two great tastes in one, just like a Reese's Cup. Although if you are allergic to peanuts, I can't recommend eating one.

Superman Returns is months away from release but everyone's talking about it. There's a great Macromedia Flash preview now circulating around the internet and if you have a few minutes and want to watch something really good, click right here. The movie even has a bonus superhero, Batman. I am surprised they would write the dark knight into the script with Batman Begins still fresh in our minds, but the caped D.C. Comics heroes have crossed paths several times in their series, so it is fitting the Batman makes an appearance. It has my blessing.

No comments: