Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dawg gone it!

Defeat. Google defines defeat as: "For every winner, There are dozens of Losers. Odds are, you're one of them." The mighty volz were handedly defeated by Georgia Saturday, and as I predicted it was becuase I was there in person to witness the slaughter. The credit for our first score of the game goes to the defense. They played well. But a good defense alone can not carry a team. At least the Petro and the company I was with was good.

The weather has finally turned a little "Fall" like. I like a few days of overcast skies and steady rain. Feels cozy.

I hope to salvage this weekend with a government holiday on Monday. Columbus Day. Historically, Columbus was not the first to discover America, nor was he the first European to land at America. He was the first to exploit, kill, and enslave the Arawak Indians of Haiti. Three cheers for history!

Arrivederci.

2 comments:

"Jet" said...

At least you have the day off!!

Nice blog!

-Bill said...

I was looking through other blogs and my wife asked, what I was doing. I said I was reading people's blogs. "What does blog mean?" she asked.

I paused and thought for a moment.I knew what a blog was, but I, the computer whiz of the family, didn't know what blog means or where it comes from. I immediately searched and found this link. BLOG History