Thursday, October 06, 2005

Into the Blue

I caught Jessica Alba and Paul Walker's new movie. Paul Walker's breakout film was Fast and Furious. You may not remember him because you were too busy looking at Vin Diesel. Vinny must not be into sequels e.g. Fast and Furious2 and xXx II, except for the The Chronicles of Riddick which was the sequel to Pitch Black. But back to Into the Blue, I thought the film was pretty good but not as good as Serenity. The characters were good but not very deep, and the film dragged on in a couple of places.

There is also a brief appearance of James Frain, the ugly British man who played Paul Raines, the separated husband of Jack Bauer's lover Audrey Heller Raines in 24. Follow that? It was way too soon to see that guy again.

This Friday I plan to see A History of Violence. Starring our favorite ranger, Viggo Mortensen, who played Aragorn in Lord of the Rings. Hopefully this will be better than Hidalgo.

W00T! I've been bloggin for a week now. Nobody is reading my Blog, but I'm havin fun. And that's all that matters. Right?

Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: