Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Earl is Back

Another great episode of My Name is Earl, last night. It was quite funny and guest starred a major movie star, Giovanni Ribisi. He had a reoccurring role on FRIENDS as Phobe's messed up brother. But you have probably seen him in Saving Private Ryan, Skycaptain and the World of Tomorrow, Lost in Translation, Cold Mountain, and Flight of the Phoenix.

It's nice to see a big star like that come back and do some small screen stuff. In Earl, Giovanni plays an ex-con long time friend of Earl's who can't stop stealing. Jaime Pressly was also back as Earl's ex, Joy. Comedy is her calling, she makes the show.

I also watched the special features on Disk 2 of the deluxe edition of Batman Begins. All I can say is; when I win the lottery, I'm buying a Bat Mobile.

3 comments:

"Jet" said...

Wonder was the miles per gallon is on that thing?? Looks like a gas hog, but sa-weet looking!!

-Bill said...

I guess if I could afford one, I could afford the gas. But at today's prices maybe not!

Sure is Kool though!

"Jet" said...

It is Kool!! Batman has surely come a long way!!